Thursday 21 April 2011

Cream Blusher - Topshop Pinch

Today's post is on a great new cream blusher I've picked up from Topshop in Pinch. I had put out a query regarding cream blusher on Twitter and Topshop seemed popular so I popped in for a look.

After trying out all the shades I settled on Pinch which is a vibrate hot pink.

The texture is great and a little goes a long way...if I apply too much my cheeks look quite flushed!

Cream blusher is not something I have been tempted to try before, I am a fan of just using Benetint or powder blush. But I am pleasantly surprised! Especially as this retails for £6 at Topshop and as you only have to use a tiny amount it will last ages. I have so far been applying it with my finger as I feel it helps to blend it in better.

My only negative is I have some dry patches on my cheek at the moment and this cream blusher stick to these and looks awful. But I don't get this with my Benetint or powered blush.

Are you a fan of cream blusher? What brands are worth a look?

Thanks







5 comments:

Radiant Make Up said...

I love maxfactor's cream blush in soft pink and mac's blushcremes are really pretty - I need to try some topshop make up!! x

Makeup and Mutts said...

oh that is so pretty!

Love the polka dots

Bon Vivant Clique said...

I like the look of this! I have my eye on an Urban Decay cream blush but they are pretty pricy! Thanks for this, you've probably saved me some pennies haha!!

Love J.
http://bon-vivant-clique.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love cream blush, I've never tried any of the topshop ones though! I have a few Illamasqua ones and i lov them, they're gorgeous!

Anna said...

loving canmake cream blushes

xoxo elle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...