Monday 18 April 2011

I need you help.......

Wedding Nails.


So on top of the already mass list of jobs and decisions you have to make, you also need to make sure the little things are sorted.


I've been trying to decide what to do with my nails on the day. I'm managed to whittle the decision down to wearing pink. But now I'm not sure whether to keep it simple and pale or go all out and bright.


A key factor in this decision is the state of my nails. I actually used to bite my nails and only stopped around 12 months a go. I'm really happy with how they look at the moment, but my white tips are not great, so for me, a french polish is out and possibly the palest opaque shades as well. I just wouldn't be too happy.


So with that in mind, here are some colours I've tried out.

Starting from my thumb and working my way down.


1. Collection 2000 Hot Looks in Hoola Hoop

2. Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream

3. Nails Inc Warwick Avenue

4. Fearne Cotton Pale Pink

5. Essie Yes We Can Pink


So which one do you like?


I think I'm liking the Barry M at the moment.


11 comments:

♥beauxs mom said...

#3

Unknown said...

I'm loving Barry M & Warwick Avenue, they look so cute. What is your dress like? I'm getting married in Dec in Vintage style lace dress so having the same thoughts about hair, make-up & nails :)

I hope you have a wonderful day
x

Unknown said...

I'm gonna go with number 4.

Emma :)

Leigh said...

2 and 3 :) Subtle but not tooo out there!

LatBeautyAddict said...

Thanks girls - seems to be a good response for 2 and 3 which are definitely my favs.

@Beautiful You Beauty Blog - I've got a vintage lace dress as well, so having a vintage tea party feel to the day.

thefashionfreak said...

I'm liking the Barry M one! Nice and quirky and very girly :) xx

Makeup and Mutts said...

I like 5!

Ashley Tiernan said...

I like #2 but a great wedding nail polish is Innocent from e.l.f. :)
I have a swatch of it on my blog here please check it out its gorgeous: http://tiernanashley.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-3rd-elf-nail-polish-swatch.html

~Ashley~

Harpreet said...

I love the Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream!!!!

Detelley Pamela said...

#3..neon not so suitable for wedding, pinkish pale is perfect, it shows purity..

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have Barry M nails on wedding day but I think they will be the mint green. My wedding dress is going to be green and it only seems right. I'm not a traditionalist anyway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...