Sunday 3 April 2011

Liz Ealrle Botantical Shine Shampoo and Conditioner

Ok so Ned a.k.a our Mum is back.


A couple of weeks ago Liz Earle wanted to know if we wanted to let our Mum try their Shampoo and Conditioner as a Mothers Day treat.


We jumped at the chance to let her try them, as we both know that she's been feeling as if it's been a bit more dry than usual.


So she was sent the Shampoo which is for all hair types and the Conditioner for Dry or Damaged Hair.

So here's what Liz Earle had to say,


"We’ve taken our 16 years of botanical skincare expertise and used it to create a gentle yet effective haircare range. Simple and fuss-free, it is all you need for touchably-soft, ultra-smooth hair that shines with healthy every day.

Just like our multi-award winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, we’ve kept things simple by creating one shampoo which works on all hair types. We’ve followed this with three high-performance conditioners, each bursting with the finest botanicals to give just the right amount of hydration for your hair type- leaving locks detangled, glossy and ready to style.


Our Botanical Shine Shampoo and Conditioner make the perfect gift for all mothers and I’m sure yours would be eternally grateful if you introduced her to our gorgeous first ever haircare range. Mum can lock herself away in the bath to relax and enjoy the naturally active ingredients that will leave her with touchably-soft, glossy hair in perfect condition"


Oh and the range is SLS free, plant based, colour safe.


So anyway over to Ned,


Hair Type – Coloured, rather dry, but can be a bit course rather than frizzy.


I'm happy with my current shampoo and conditioner, but I do find that I have to use straighteners to calm in down my hair. Although it does settles down a bit by the next day.


Also I can have quite an itchy scalp (thought this was due to hairdryer).

Shampoo, oh I love it and love the smell its gorgeous.


Best way to describe it is invigorating, felt I should wash my body with it too!!!!


It leaves by hair feeling great and also noticed a few days in that my scalp hasn't been itching!




Conditioner, so thick and creamy could be a body lotion!!


Lovely smell.

Didn’t need to use my straighteners - which is obviously going to help with the condition of my hair. Been using for almost 2 weeks now and really seen an improvement with my and my scalp!

2 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

This sounds like a great product, everyone's been raving about Liz Earle

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Thanks for sharing. Looks like I need this in my hair.

www.thegirlieblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...