Saturday 16 April 2011

Models Own EOTD

Don't you just love it when you rediscover a product that you completely forgot about! Even though I now have my make-up really organised I tend to use a lot of the same products on a daily basis. But I noticed a Models Own eyeshadow duo that I hadn't really used so decided to wear it for work. The duo was from the gift you could get with some tokens from Fabulous magazine, which you can see a post here. The duo is a charcoal/black shade and a pale gold, below is the look I did using the Charcoal shade. Products I used:

  • Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect no 71

  • Lily Lolo Blush Away

  • No7 Quick Cover Blemish Stick

  • No7 Mascara in Brown

  • Models Own Duo Set - Charcoal Shade

  • Bourjois Round Pot in 03 Rose Perle

  • E.L.F Studio Blush in Merry Berry


Thanks



2 comments:

Sara said...

lovely shade :) great for smokey looks

Makeup and Mutts said...

Love it, perfect smokey eye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...