Thursday 28 April 2011

NOTD - George Frost Bite

Well today's NOTD really doesn't have a name that goes well with the weather we have been having lately but I wanted to show you this gorgeous shade!



The NOTD features another great George nail varnish, you can see our other NOTD featuring George here.



Both myself and L are fan's of George's nail varnishes, so when I saw Frost Bite reduced down to a £1 I jumped at the chance to try it out.

As I have found with these polishes they maybe cheap but I like how they apply. The above nail was done with two coats to get a good opaque finish. The shade itself is a light blue with a hint of violet and I think it's a lovely pastel shade for spring.


There are a lot more shades from this range that I would like to try and though they seem to have now gone up to £1.75 they are value for money.

Have you tried any makeup from George? Do you have a favourite pastel shade?












1 comment:

Carly said...

such a nice blue, i actually don't have any nail polishes from asda :P x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...