Thursday 14 April 2011

Sparkly tips - NOTD

Just a quick little NOTD for you! I tend to just where plain nails, I never really dabble with Nail Art of any sorts. But when I received my E.L.F Innocent, see post here, though I love the colour I decided to try and jazz up the colour a little. I used E.L.F on the main nail E.L.F Innocent and Metal Madness on the tips. I really like sparkly tips that Metal Madness has given me in the NOTD.

You can get E.L.F for £1.50 each and can see the range of colours here.


Are you a fan of nail art (even my basic attempt)?


Thanks

K

3 comments:

♥beauxs mom said...

I think it's a very pretty combo

Enigma said...

I love nail art, and this is really nice. Different but very wearable. :D

Makeup and Mutts said...

I love it!

Great combo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...