Sorry we have been a bit rubbish at doing our Round-up's recently so this is a two weeks for one.
We have both had lots on recently I am into our busy season at work so haven't really been on top of blogging and L's wedding is now only a month away so she has been but all her spare time into her arrangements.
We actually managed to have a catch-up last week at our mum's as we had a big family BBQ and Egg Hunt for Easter suunday which was great. L has also had her hair trial and she looked gorgeous!
Did everyone catch the Royal Wedding? Of course haha - didn't Kate look gorgeous...every inch the princess!
On the blog we have had:
- L's post on her ideas for her mini cake at the wedding...Vintage Pretty.
- L also put the question to our readers on what nail colour she should wear in I need your help...
- We had a mini post on all things Fresh and Fruity.
- We featured Beauty UK nail polish in Jade.
- K showed us her new purschase and swatches of Topshop Cream Blusher in Pinch.
- We had the Beauty Blog Link Love up.
- Our little blog alos reached its First Birthday.
- L did a post on Wedding Make-up.
- K did a NOTD featuring a Frosty Shade from George.
- We gave up a heads up on an New Look offer featured in Fabulous Magaine.
- L also showed you her first attempt at fake eyelashes.
We hope you have had a great Bank Holiday weekend and that you have a great Bank Holiday Monday.