I had actually kept spotting this across numerous blogs I follow and thought for the price I would give it a go. This retails at £4.99 and comes in 4 shades Fair, Light, Medium, Dark. you can see more about this on at Collection 2000 I picked mine up in Fair 01 and as you can see mine is quite well used.
What Collection 2000 say about this:
'Ultimate wear concealer conceals flaws, imperfections and blemishes for up to 16 hours. Oil free. Transfer proof and water resistant fir full and long lasting coverage. Provides beautiful, shine-free, blemish-free skin for every waking hour.'
I have to say that for a budget highstreet concealer this is worth the hype! The positives for me are:
- Price - £4.99 is great.
- Coverage - I mainly use this under my eyes and it covers my horrible dark circles.
- Applicator - I like the little applicator as I can just swipe and then blend under my eye.
- Staying Power - I don't feel it lasts 16 hours but I get a good 10 hours out of it.
- Choice of shades - though fair is the perfect shade for me, there is only 4 shades to choose between not great!
- I didn't like how all the writing came off the packaging.
I have enjoyed using this product and its nice to get a concealer that isn't orange toned on me. Finding the right shade of concealer for me is as hard as finding the right shade of foundation - but this is good if not an exact match. Though it has a good coverage it doesn't go all clumpy or stick to any dry patches too badly.
I'd certainly buy this again. Have you tried it? Whats your favourite highstreet concealer?