How is everyone? We hope you have been able to enjoy this gorgeous hot day! That's summer over with for now isn't it!
I have had my Mum come and stay this weekend, it was a lovely treat for the little one and I got my birthday present off my mum (its L and mines birthday next weekend). We also enjoyed a lovely cheese and wine evening last night while trying to watch the film Zodiac...but none of us managed till the end we were too tired. Then we have spent the day watching the Formula One and then the little one had a play in the paddling pool...so all in all a lovely weekend.
L has mainly been getting back on track after the wedding and she has been working on our Mum's birthday present and plans!
This week on the Blog:
- K posted on one of the talked about concealers in the blogsphere, Collection 2000 Perfecting Concealer.
- K featured the lovely Lagoon from Mavala and showed how similar it is to George Smarty Pants.
- L showed you Bobby Brown Moisture Rich Foundation.
- L did a review on Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion.
- L treated you to some more Wedding dress pictures and her FOTD.
- K did a post on new items from 17 Miami Pop.
We hope you have had a glorious sunny Sunday as well and that you have a great week ahead!
P.S. What do you think of the new header and blog layout?
Image from www.weheartit.com