Monday 11 July 2011

Birthdays Birthday's Birthday's....

Just a little update for you!

Normal service will resume shortly on the blog but we have had a busy couple of weeks since L's wedding. As of June Birthday season also starts for L and myself. So far we have had a couple of nephews and nieces as well as our own Birthday last week. We have just had my little girls Birthday weekend, she got treated to two wonderful birthday parties. Then tomorrow it will be our Mum's 50th birthday!

As I said it's been chaos!

So we will get back on top of posting on we have finished with our birthday season!

Thanks

K & L


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Isobel said...

Heyy i wish u would do more blog sales! U r the cheapest and most qualitious(!) seller I have seen!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...