Tuesday 26 July 2011

It's Nearly Pay Day....

Whenever it gets near payday I start looking at things to buy....it's not like I even have money after payday! Luckily I still have some birthday vouchers to spend.

The items drawing my attention this month are firstly Jimmy Choo Perfume.
When this first came out I smelt it and I wasn't sure but it has certainly grown on me! My Mum had it as a present for her 50th and she let me have a spray and its made me want it more! It retails between £40-£45 depending where you get it from.

The second and third items are from the new MUA Professional range and retails at £4 for a palette of 12 eyeshadows.

I really want Starry Night (above) and Heaven & Earth (below).

From the swatches I have seen in the blogsphere these look well worth the money! You can see some here.
Lastly I really want W7 Africa,
This retails at around £3.99 and you can actually get it in New Look and if you are lucky you can get this for £1.99 in Savers. Nicoletta does a post on it here.

Whats on your payday wish list?


Thanks


K


2 comments:

Amy said...

The Jimmy Choo perfume just smells divineeee, love it xx

Just A Little Bit In Love With You said...

I have the Jimmy Choo perfume, my boyfriend got it for me and it is gorgeous! I've had so many compliments when wearing it too! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...