Thursday 21 July 2011

A lovely Birthday Gift...

Hey,

Just wanted to show you one of my lovely presents I got a couple of weeks ago for my Birthday, I received this nails Inc set from my work colleague. This is the Royal Collection that was released for the Royal wedding. The colours are:


  • Balmoral - Caramel biege colour

  • Westminster Abbey - pale gold

  • Sandringham - Red with shimmer

  • Windsor - Blue with shimmer

My favourites are the Blue and the Red, I absolutely love a navy nail polish and this is a great inky colour. I have applied two coats of each shade and they all applied nicely. Please ignore the odd bit on the gold nail it was a rubbish nail to swatch on.

What do you think? Did you try any of the Nails Inc Royal nail polishes?

Thank you.


3 comments:

Emma said...

I was sorely tempted as I love a good navy shimmer too! I didn't get it in the end :( they all look lovely though! xxx

Anonymous said...

I wish my colleagues got me that sort of gift! They look like great sets :)

Makeup and Mutts said...

Those are all such lovely shades!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...