Monday 18 July 2011

Topshop Dash

Well my lipgloss/lipstick draw is beginning to follow a colour theme - light pink/peachy tones. Everything I buy at the moment seems to follow this as well...oops I need to find some different colours that suit me!

One of my recent purchases is Topshop Glaze in Dash which retails at £6.00, topshop state that it is a 'non sticky lip glaze to give smoothed lips with a glossy shine'.
I love the colour but sadly I don't love it on my lips I find it tacky (not sticky) and after applying it I did notice that it is quite similar to 17 Beehive and Jemma Kidd Red freebie lipgloss.

L-R 17 Beehive, Jemma Kidd , Topshop Dash


And actually I prefer both of these shades compared to the Topshop lip glaze, which is a shame as I really like Topshop make-up (you can see my other Topshop items here). So I will not be buying this again and I probably won't even use this up!


Pro's:


  • Colour

  • Price

  • Packing -its very cute

Con's:


  • Not a great choice of colours

  • Feels tacky on

The next items on my list to try from Topshop are there eyeshadows, anyone tried the you can see some of the choice here.


Do you like a peachy pink lip colour? Have you tried Topshop lip colours?


Thanks




3 comments:

Lana said...

Never tried any of Topshop's make up range. The colour looks good and think it will suit me. Not too expensive either. Love your blog :)

xx

Makeup and Mutts said...

It looks really pretty on you! I hate tacky lippies though. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments!
@A pinch of sparkle - topshop make-up is worth a try and a look

@vintage makeup - i really hate tacky lipglosses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...