Wednesday 20 July 2011

Witch Anti Blemish Skin Clearing Primer

Hey,

You may have noticed that I have mentioned this primer in my favourites a couple of times so I thought as I have nearly used this one up I would do a post on it. This primer has been mentioned and reviewed a lot in the past couple of months especially as Witch held a bloggers event. After reading a lot of these posts and realising I really needed to start using a primer I decided to give it a go and I am sooo pleased!

The Witch Anti Blemish Skin Clearing Primer retails at £6.99 at Boots, firstly here is what Witch say:

'Witch Anti-blemish Skin Clearing Primer is designed to help prepare your skin for foundation by mattifying and absorbing excess oils, providing a smooth, silky base that helps you achieve an even and long lasting finish with any foundation or powder. Added to this, the Witch Anti-blemish Skin Clearing Primer also helps prevent and target blemishes by protecting skin from the layers of make-up which can cause or aggravate blemishes.


  • Helps prevent and target blemishes

  • Mattifies and absorbs excess oil

  • Can be used alone or under your favourite foundation or powder'

My skin is certainly blemish prone so this seemed like a winner especially for the price.


I tend to apply one full squirt to my fingers and then blend across my face, then leave it for a couple of minutes then appply my foundation. As I have only used a small amount this 30ml tube has lasted me around 3 months.


I apply mine at around 7 am and when I get home at 6pm I still like how my face looks. I also feel that this primer tied in with my current skincare routine has really helped to clear up my blemish and stop more from coming out. I haven't really been able to find a fault with this yet. It doesn't really have an odour which is another positive - especially as witch hazel and antibacterial products can smell a little.


I have included a little FOTD with this as a base


Face:
*Witch Skin Clearing Primer - all over


*Lush Jackie Oates Colour Supplement

*Collection 2000 Shimmer Shade Blushalicious

*E.L.F Radiance Blusher in Flushed.

Eyes:
*UDPP

*Urdan Decay Virgin

*17 Boots Soft Liner Pen in Soft Mocha

*JFR Mascara

Lips:
* MAC Plink

Have you tried anything for the Witch Cosmetics range?

Thank you

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...