Tuesday 9 August 2011

NYX Eyeshadow trios

Shockingly I picked these up in January at the IMATS and had completely forgotten to show them off, despite using them regularly.


This was my first try of NYX products and I have to admit I was impressed.


So I picked up two eyeshadow trios. First up is the Triple Eye Shadows for Sexy Babes Eyes Only!



I love the packaging and once opened there is a little mirror on the inside.




This contains a Pearl White, a Silver and a Charcoal,




The eye shadows are quite pigmented, although it took a few swatches of the white to get a good picture.



Next up is the Triple Eye Shadows for Secy Eyes Only,





This contains a Nude, Taupe, and a Dark Brown,




They all are well pigmented and were easy to swatch.



The eye shadows are a lovely smooth formula and blend together easily. I love the way the trios are set up and it's very easy to just pull out one of them to achieve I simple day and full on evening look with both sets.



I actually can't wait to pick up some more of the trios as I fine them so easy to use and the eye shadows are such good quality.



Also keen to try some of their other products.



Any recommendations??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The gold colour in the second trio is beautiful! Just picked up some of their stuff on trip to america. Love the matte lip creams, got a bright red one. And a couple of single eyeshadows that I need to use in a FOTD post

Makeup and Mutts said...

The triple eye shadows for sexy babes eyes looks perfect for smokey eyes! :) Both gorgeous! I'll have to try some NYX

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...