Saturday 27 August 2011

W7 Africa Bronzer

Hey,

Just had to show you one of my new favourites!

Its W7 Africa, I hadn't really tried much from W7 except the odd nail varnish.
This is a lovely multi tonal bronzer and I managed to get mine for £3.99 at New Look. Now I did see this over on Nicoletta's Blog, check out here post and blog here, and I knew I had to have it. She managed to get her's for £1.99 from Savers, but when I saw this in New Look I decided to just grap it.


As you can see from the image above this isn't to over the top, no big sparkle just lovely shimmery colours. Now for the swatches, firstly just heavily swiped on the left and blended on the right.

Again just applied with my brush to the back on my hand.

I am sorry for the lack of facial shots in the post, I have a big blemish that just looked awful in every picture!


I have been using this everyday since picking it up and I love it. I like it that much that I got one to add to the giveaway which you can still enter here.


Have you tried any W7 products?





3 comments:

Sara said...

Really love the packaging. The swatch looks so beautiful. I am sure it would look great on your skin :) <3

Anonymous said...

Great dupe for Too Faced Leopard bronze one!

Gaby Fauchon said...

I've heard about this one, looks pretty! I'm a sucker for naything leopar print (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...