Tuesday 6 September 2011

August Favourites

Even writing August Favourites just sounds weird, this year is just racing by.


But anyway here we go!

K's Favourites:
No 7 Face & Body Brush:
I love using this brush its soooo soft! I tend to apply my bronzer with this as i feel it allows the bronzer to be applied evenly and blends it well onto my skin. This retails at £11.00 in Boots.

No 7 Mirror:
I picked this up a couple of weeks ago with a £5 off voucher, you can see my review here. This mirror retails at £8.25 at Boots and it is such a handy travel mirror.

W7 Africa:
Again this is a recent addition and I have done a review here. This is such a great cheap bronzer/highlighter. I just love it! I have stocked up on two more from Savers for £1.99 each....BARGAIN.

Lily Lolo Blush Away:
I have mentioned this a couple of times before. I use this everyday without fail, see a review here. Its a green powder designed to hide blemish and red marks, its amazing. I apply around my nose and on any blemishes I have.

Urban Decay Naked Palette:
Again I use this palette everyday without fail. Even if I am not using all of the colours I always apply Virgin as my base colour. I have been very tempted by the MUA Heaven & Earth and the Sleek Nude Palette, but so far I haven't got them as I love my UD Naked Palette too much.

L's favourites this month:


Sleek Bad Girl Palette:

Recently re-discovered this and I'm loving the combinations for day and night. Sleek palettes are so worth it for £5.99.


Lacura Multi-Intensive Serum:

Love this purse friendly serum. I use it in the the evening before going to bed and my face just feels so soft. You can read my mums review on this along with the moisturiser here.


Witch Skin Clearing Primer:

Absolutely my favourite primer at the moment, it's brilliant. See K's review here.


Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage:

I've had this concealer over 12 months now and have to admit I've hardly used it. I find it's a little difficult to blend sometimes and also get a good colour from the two shades. You can read my review in my Concealaholic post.


Bourjois Delice de Poudre:

A gorgeous chocolate bronzer, perfect for everyday use and it smells yummy.


Nivea Pure & Natural Soothing Day Cream:

I think I've found my HG in this, it's so light and refreshing. My skin is left so soft and hydrated. Full review here.



Whats been your August favourites?



Thanks


3 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I love the naked pallete!

Nikkay said...

Im still trying to get my hands on the naked pallete!

Makeup and Mutts said...

That Sleek palette looks perfect for smokey eyes! Great faves ladies :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...