Monday 12 September 2011

Benefit Life on the A List & Mod Squad

I was lucky enough to receive some Debenhams give cards for my birthday. I had a couple of items that I brought straight away but I had £30 left and I wasn't sure what to get. In the end it was Benefit that caught my eye and I decide to get a Ultra Shine Lipgloss and a Lipstick.

Firstly how cute is the packaging!!!
I love the extra effort Benefit but into their products from the names to the packaging, they really make an effort. The colours I got were Mod Squad full finish lipstick and Life on the A List Ultra Shine lipgloss.

Mod Squad is a full finish lipstick that retails at £14.00 for 3g. What Benefit say about their full finish lipsticks;

' Your search for the perfect lipstick is over! From naughty nudes to red carpet reds, these rich, seductive full-finish lipsticks give you the coverage and color you've been longing for.'

You can see more about them here and see the 18 other shades available. Mod Squad itself is a nude blue toned pale pink. It is quite difficult to wear but I do love the colour.


The Ultra Shine lipgloss in Life on the A List is gorgeous, L is a fan of this shade as well. The Ultra Shine retails at £14.00 and comes in 12 shades, which you can see here. What Benefit says;

'Our dazzling new lip glosses drench your lips in brilliant shine and a burst of juicy color that's NEVER sticky. Now's the time...load up on shine!'

This gloss applies lovely and isn't sticky (a big plus for me). The colour itself is described as bubblegum pink but I would say its more pinky peachy nude. Its very wearable daytime shade. I know some people do not like glosses with a scent and this does have a fruity aroma (sort of peachy).


You can see a swatch of both below Mod Squad on the left and Life on the A List on the right.

In the lip swatch below this is the two on together which has become a fave everyday lip for me!

Are you a fan of Benefit lip products? Whats your favourite?


Thanks




3 comments:

Lauren Baker said...

I've never tried any Benefit lip products, but that lippy looks gorgeous! x

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Looks so sexy and pretty! I'd love the try it.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments!

I was pleasantly surprised and I will be taking another look at the lipglosses!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...