Friday 9 September 2011

Birthday Suit

I love Benefit and tried a lot of their products over the years, however I've never tried any of the eye shadows before despite always looking at them.


I've eventually taken the plunge with one of the Creaseless Cream Shadows.





It's such a gorgeous golden/bronze shade - I've noticed that I'm moving more towards these shades recently.


As the eye shadow itself - it blends in easily and I can honestly say I've not noticed any creasing, so in so far as saying it's creaseless, I'd say it is. I know from other reviews that some people do suffer problems with creasing but it stays put very well on me.


It's great as a base or to use just on it's own.

2 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Love the shade too. Very nice.

socialitedreams said...

i love the creaseless creams, very pretty color choice


Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...