Wednesday 21 September 2011

Dainty Doll

Well I had a a surprise when I popped into Boots whilst visting Bedford the other day. I noticed the stocked Dainty Doll by Nicola Roberts (of Girls Aloud fame).
More about the range;
'Created using the finest quality, skin-loving formulas to help cover, perfect and care for your skin, the Dainty Doll range makes it simple to achieve the ideal shade every time. Featuring catwalk-ready colour that will appeal to all Dainty Dolls, this collection provides everything you need for eyes, lips and cheeks – perfect for even the fairest of them all! Designed by Girls Aloud star Nicola Roberts, the Dainty Doll range cares for your skin while keeping you looking at your very best, even when you’re under the spotlight!

I settled on a lipstick from the range, I choose 005 In His Kiss. The lipstick cost 12.50 and comes in 5 colours. First off I have to say I really like the packaging, the box is supercute and the sleek black lipstick packaging is great.

I absolutly loved the colour when I swiped it in store, its a gorgeous pale pink.
But as you can see it has a gold shimmer to it.Though when swiped you can see that it is very sheer which is right up my street!


It certainly a shade you can swipe and go!

I am really please with the colour and I think the packaging is lovely as well. The price does seem expensive but it has put me off at going back to have a nosey at the rest of the range. My only gripe with the lipstick is the smell...its smells a little odd and slihtly like a cheap lipstick.


If you want to take a look at the range check out Harrods, Look Fantastic and Boots. I think I want to have a proper look at the Blusher (My Girl) and Foundation.


Have you tried anything from Dainty Doll?









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...