Monday 19 September 2011

FOTD featuring Bobby Brown

Hey,

Just a quick FOTD today.

This was actually my make-up last Saturday. I had popped along to John Lewis to get colour matched to Bobby Brown Foundation.
Products used,
Face
- Bobby Brown Skin Foundation in Porcelain (0)
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair - Under eyes and on blemishes.
- Lily Lolo - Blush Away - around my nose and on blemishes.
- Bobby Brown Blushes in Pink Sugar

Eyes
- UDPP
- Urban Decay Virgin (Naked Palette) - all over eye.
- E.L.F Eyeliner Pen in Coffee - along top lash.
- The Body Shop mascara in Brown.

Lips
- Dainty Doll Lipstick in In His Kiss

I ended up getting a sample of the foundation as I loved it so much. I will do a full post on it soon, though L has previously reviewed the Moisture Rich Foundation in Alabaster.

Thanks







1 comment:

Makeup and Mutts said...

You have really beautiful eyes! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...