Just a quick FOTD today.
This was actually my make-up last Saturday. I had popped along to John Lewis to get colour matched to Bobby Brown Foundation.
- Bobby Brown Skin Foundation in Porcelain (0)
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair - Under eyes and on blemishes.
- Lily Lolo - Blush Away - around my nose and on blemishes.
- Bobby Brown Blushes in Pink Sugar
- Urban Decay Virgin (Naked Palette) - all over eye.
- E.L.F Eyeliner Pen in Coffee - along top lash.
- The Body Shop mascara in Brown.
- Dainty Doll Lipstick in In His Kiss
I ended up getting a sample of the foundation as I loved it so much. I will do a full post on it soon, though L has previously reviewed the Moisture Rich Foundation in Alabaster.