Wednesday 14 September 2011

Illamasqua Lament

Hey,

Just wanted to show you a new purchase I made. I have never owned anything from Illamasqua before, but you can see see previous reviews on the products L has here.

When I was in London recently with L we popped into the Beak Street Store and I saw Lament and knew I had to have it! Illamasqua nail polishes retail at £13.50 for 15ml...so not cheap! What Illamasqua say;
'Leave your mark with bold, rich, vibrant colours. Hard wearing and chip-resistant with individual finishes from matt to high gloss. Apply two coats for intensity and use with Illamasqua Nail Base Coat and Illamasqua Nail Top Coat for the perfect finish. Talk with your hands and make a statement.'
Lament is a bright glossy coral pink, and it really caught me eye in the store. Though it was difficult to decide on a colour to get you can see the other shades available here.

I have applied two coats for the swatch below and it did apply very well.
This is certainly a fun bright shade.

This has made me want to look at getting some more colours, I have me eyes on Propaganda, Faux Pas and Vice (from the new Theatre of the Nameless Collection), Raindrops, Eclipse, Muse and Baptiste. Feel free to link me to any of your swatches if you have any of these?

Have you tried Illamasqua before? Do you have a favourite product?

Thanks





6 comments:

Nora said...

Wow I'm in love with this color!

Lauren Baker said...

Never tried anything from the brand but this nail polish is so pretty. x

Emma said...

This is a perfect everday colour. I think this is adding on to my 'need' list.

Emma x.x.x

emmadazzle.com

Makeup and Mutts said...

Loving this shade! Never tried any of their products. :)

Unknown said...

Thaks for the comments.

It is such a gorgeous shade, really pleased with the colour.

Anna said...

i love this soft shade of pink

xoxo elle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...