Thursday 8 September 2011

MAC Lipglass in Curvaceous




This is from the new MAC Me Over collection featuring in the Nude and Pink section and is a gorgeous pinkie/purple shade. On the lips it falls into a gorgeous natural everyday lip for me - definitely the My lips but Better look.

This is my first Lipglass and I have to admit that I love the non-sticky texture. I've previously purchased the Cremesheen glosses but I much prefer these now.

Have to add that I really loved the whole look of the MAC Me Over collection, lots of gorgeous nudes and pinks, as well as deep purple/wine shades and teals. Just gorgeous and very appropriate for Autumn.

Thinking of being a little more adventurous and trying out the lovely Plum coloured Lipglass in Plum Fair - I wasn't really keen on any of the lipstick shades and fully admit I'm more of a gloss girl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it, saw it today and it looks lovely

Makeup and Mutts said...

That lippie is GORGEOUS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...