Sunday 4 September 2011

Mini Shopping Haul

Just a quick post on a few bits I picked up in Chester on Friday morning. I still had a £25 Debenhams gift voucher left over from my Birthday, so as I was out and about I thought I would treat myself to a few bits.

In the end I picked up a Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Birthday Suit and a MAC Lipglass from the new collection MAC Me Over in Curvaceous.

And as an extra perk I managed to get a sample of the new Matchmaster Foundation in Shade 1.0.

I'll put some swatches up in the week.


3 comments:

The Brunette said...

I really want to try the Matchmaker foundation, looking forward to your swatches xx

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Oh yum! MAC Lipglass! You lucky girl!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Oh yum! MAC Lipglass! You lucky girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...