Thursday 1 September 2011

New Look A/W11

I got a massive thing for Blouses at the moment and I have to admit I always find the prettiest ones in New Look and from looking through their AW11 collection there is so much that I want.

I tend to go through stages with New Look, I either LOVE everything or can never find anything. I'm definitely in LOVE at the moment and the prices are just so much more reasonable than other shops.

Blouses and Tops I NEED - ranging from £16.99 to £26.99






Gorgeous Dresses


Amazing Coats


They also have a few lovely looking bags

What do you think? I could easily spend a fortune

Have you spotted anything you like in there?



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just bought a work dress in there today,with a spotty top, love it! And a great leopard print scarf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...