Monday, 19 September 2011

Primark Bargain Blush

I love a bargain and when I was in Cambridge last Sunday we popped into primark and I noticed this little beauty for a £1.

I think I have seen someone else post about these from Primark but for the life of me I can't sorry! Though it states its a blush its more like a highlighter. Instead of having balls these are hearts...super cute.

You can see a heavy swatch below.

Its a light pink and its more pink then the hearts look in the image on the right. and below is a blended swatch.
Its very subtle and as I'm pale I am really happy with how this comes out...
I think it would work as a subtle highlighter for all skin tones.

I use it exactly like bronzing balls I sweep across my No7 Face and Body Brush and apply too the top of mys cheeks. For a £1 these are a great little buy.

Have you tried anything fro Primark make-up?



Paperbacks and Postcards said...

This sounds perfect for me! I'm a pale one too, will have to keep an eye out next time i'm in Primark xx

Nikkay said...

You won an award on my blog!

Vintage Makeup said...

That's so cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...