Monday 19 September 2011

Primark Bargain Blush

I love a bargain and when I was in Cambridge last Sunday we popped into primark and I noticed this little beauty for a £1.

I think I have seen someone else post about these from Primark but for the life of me I can't remember...so sorry! Though it states its a blush its more like a highlighter. Instead of having balls these are hearts...super cute.


You can see a heavy swatch below.

Its a light pink and its more pink then the hearts look in the image on the right. and below is a blended swatch.
Its very subtle and as I'm pale I am really happy with how this comes out...
I think it would work as a subtle highlighter for all skin tones.


I use it exactly like bronzing balls I sweep across my No7 Face and Body Brush and apply too the top of mys cheeks. For a £1 these are a great little buy.


Have you tried anything fro Primark make-up?


Thanks













3 comments:

Amy said...

This sounds perfect for me! I'm a pale one too, will have to keep an eye out next time i'm in Primark xx

Nikkay said...

You won an award on my blog!

http://slavetofashion-fashionslave.blogspot.com/2011/09/award.html

Makeup and Mutts said...

That's so cute! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...