Thursday 15 September 2011

Special Effect Nails

Hey,

I tend to buy many nail polishes from Nails Inc, I just tend to get the freebies that are in magazines or with Diet Coke. But I love sparkly glittery nail polish...I'm like a magpie and these new special effects polishes caught my eye.


The one that really caught my eye was Electric Lane, which is a Holographic top coat. Its looks great! I always think £12 is a bit steep especially as you can get loads of good glitter from Barry M, Models Own and GOSH. But this looks super pretty!!! It would be great for Christmas.


Also how great do the 3 new shades of crackle polishes look. I have really not jumped on this bandwagon at all...I just don't get it. But The East End might tempt me.

After seeing these I decided to check out the rest of the special effects range. They do a couple of different items in this range ranging for 3 Magnetic Polishes, they do around 10 shades of crackle top coats, and around 8 Glitter special effect polishes.


I am now of to have a look in my Debenhams tomorrow!


Are you a fan of Nails Inc? Have you tried any of the special effects?


Thanks









3 comments:

Radiant Make Up said...

I've got my eye on the electric lane polish - so gorgeous!! x

Lauren Baker said...

I've tried the Special Effects one in Fitzory Square (the turquoise glitter) and think it's stunning. x

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments.

I am have to take a nosey and pick one up

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...