Tuesday 18 October 2011

Bargain Beth's Blue

I absolutely love a bargain and I spotted this one in River Island the other day.


They had a couple of Models own sets and singles on sale. I managed to get Beth's Blue for £2 while it was still £5 across the road in Boots...bargain!Its a lovely pastel lavender shade and the application was great, its a great creamy colour which you can see below.



I love it own, I know its not very autumnal but I like it all the same. You can see our other Model Own swatches here.






Whilst in River Island I noticed that they had some colours colours in their sale. I think I spotted Purple Passion for £2 as well. Then they had a 3 piece set for £5 which included had a yellow, orange/coral and a blue. So it is worth checking your River Island out.






Now I know Models own sometime runs a 3 for 2 in Boots (not on at the moment) and they do offers for 3 for £12 on their website etc. But in River Island they had 4 gift sets of Models Own that retailed at £10 which you can see here. I really like these little sets and would love the glitter set!






Are you a Models Own fan?













4 comments:

Rachel Melissa said...

Ooooh great find and the colour is gorgeous!
I LOVE Models Own!! Look out for my haul post soon if your interested? xxx

Amy said...

I have wanted Beth's Blue for ages! Might have to check my local River Island out! xx

Northern Gloss said...

Loving your bargain. I saw some of them on sale in my local River Island too. Whilst I was in there I picked up this little beauty NYX Glitterati Cream Pallete Liking River Island a lot at the moment! xx

Unknown said...

@sweetaholic rachel - i will take a look.

@paperbacks and postcodes - well worth a visit to river island.

@@ suzy - i saw that there it looks great

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...