Sunday 30 October 2011

A bit of pay day shopping...

As the title of this post suggests I did a bit of pay day shopping. Oasis currently have 25% all full price products so I was drawn in for a look. It looks like the offer is running till the 2nd of November.

I ended up with a two lovely items.
I got the black ring which should have been £12.00 but with 25% off was £9.60.

I love that its nice and chunky.

I was then drawn to a bag,


I love the colour.


This should have been £35.00 but I got it for £28.00. Its such a nice big slouchy bag but it also has a good amount of pockets. As a mum I always need a big bag but its nice to have lots of pockets to store everything in.

Have you made any pay day purchases? Have you checked out Oasis recently?




Thanks





K

2 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Cute purse. Cool ring. Looks like a successful shopping trip to me.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Anonymous said...

I really like the bag, will go with everything ;) I finally bought Vanilla pigment on pay day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...