Monday 10 October 2011

Bourjois AW11


Just wanted to share with those in the UK, a few of the new products that Bourjois have released for AW11.

I've just done a quick round up below, but will put up full swatches and comments later on in the week. Had a slight incident with my camera - nightmare!

First up is the new Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation.


I already love the Healthy Mix foundation but I so much preferred the feel and textured of this gel version. Full review and pics to follow (once camera issues resolved).

Next up is their gorgeous new lippie shades - 3 new pinks inspired by the East. The whole range is inspired by Paris, Delhi and Shanghai.

Tips from Bourjois Celebrity Makeup Artist Casie Lomas - Wear your lipstick like a halo of colour and recommends using their new Professional double tipped brush to achieve this look.

Finally is their gorgeous new shade to add to their 10 day no chip range - Khaki,

The colour is absolutely gorgeous!

Finally we have the new Smile Enhancing Glosses,


And the new Felt tip liner,


I absolutely adore felt tip liners - so quick and simple to apply.

We were also given the opportunity to have a look at UNE's BB Cream foundation. To date I've never really looked at the range but the BB-cream foundation was lovely although not pale enough for my skin tone.


Check back in the week, as hopefully my camera issues will be resolved and I can put up the swatches etc.

Have you spotted anything in the collection that catches your eye??



2 comments:

Makeup and Mutts said...

Those lipsticks look lovely!

Victoria said...

Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the Healthy Mix. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...