Tuesday 11 October 2011

Everyday Budget Friendly Perfume



Like most girls I love my perfumes, and love getting new ones for birthdays etc. However I'm the first to admit that I don't always like to use my expensive perfumes daily - I feel like it's such a waste. But I still want to smell nice!

Well this is was my solution - River Island Perfume in Perfect.

I first tried this when I was at Uni, when I was a poor student and on a window shopping trip to River Island I saw this and thought what the hell - it was £9.99 for around for the largest bottle (it think 100ml - but not entirely sure as I now always purchase the 30 ml for £4.99).

It was love at first stiff - ha ha, lame but true! It's such an easy scent to wear and I get so many compliments when I've got it on. I'm rubbish with descriptions of scents and given the lack of details supplied on the packaging, all I can say that it has a spicy floral scent.

I always have a bottle on me and the 30 ml bottle is perfect for carrying around in your handbag.

3 comments:

Glitterish Allsorts said...

Spicy floral sounds good to me. At this price I'll definitely look this up next time I'm in River Island!

helen turnbull said...

OOh this is a new one. Thanks for the heads up! I am intrigued. x

LatBeautyAddict said...

Thanks for the comments - they also have another perfume called Chic which is lovely as well.

Lx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...