Saturday 29 October 2011

Favourite Bronzer







I'm not a huge fan of Bronzer's - it's so easy with pale skin to end up being heavy handed. It can all end badly! That being said however I LOVE Bare Minerals Warmth Bronzer.

I had my initial reservations given how dark it looks, but after being shown how to correctly apply it for my skin tone at the Bare Minerals counter it's so wearable for any skin tone. It just adds a subtle sun kissed glow! Also it's matte which I love - I'm not convinced by shimmery bronzer.

The only down side is the packaging for me. It's in the usual mineral tub so it gets everywhere. I know Bare Minerals changed their packaging to include a shifter so you can just get a little out, but I'm not sure if that was just for their foundations or their whole range.

I need very little on the brush and then I sweep it on both sides of my face, basic in a 3 shape. I then run it quickly down my nose.

I actually purchased it as a part of a starter set but you can pick it up for around £19.00 on it's own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...