Thursday 6 October 2011

The Glitterati

Well I was actually suppose to be hunting for some nice chunky glitter nail polishes. I am sooooo in love with Revlon Facets of Fuchsia, which you can see here, that I was looking for some more types to buy. But I kept stumbling upon glitter shoes...and I have decided I have to have a pair for the Festive season. I do own a pair of silver glitter heels which I wore for my hen do but I would like a new pair.

Just look at some of the gorgeous styles available.
I found some of the best at:
www.very.co.uk
www.asos.com
www.schuh.co.uk
www.newlook.com


What do you think? Are you a glitter fan?


Well I am off to contain glitter nail polish shopping, if you have any polishes I should look at drop me a comment?


Thanks






1 comment:

Makeup and Mutts said...

Very cute! I love glittery shoes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...