Friday 28 October 2011

GOSH Glitter

I love all things sparkly so when I spotted GOSH nail glitter in the blog world I knew I needed to get some. It took me awhile as I kept forgetting to pick it up in my Superdrug.

I settled on Silver in the end, but there is a choice of around 10 shades and cost £3.95. The other colours are Blue Sapphire, Amethyst Purple, Rose Quartz, Jade Green, Ruby Red, Turquoise, Gold, Grey Moonstone and Topaz Lavender.
I have seen a couple of different ways to apply this glitter. I loved how Giddy Princess had used the gold version and Holly, but I also loved the all over effect seen on London Beauty Review.

I decided to try a sprinkling over the tips and I like the effect that I came out (nail polish is Miss Sporty Dark Grey). I painted a clear coat of polish over the nail and I dipped the tip into the pot, then sparkled some glitter over the rest of the nail.


These would be fantastic for the Christmas season, but I can see them being nightmare to remove and you would need a top coat (this might also be an issue). The glitter is super fine and you could end up making a right mess. I am going to try an all over look as well. But I think I would need to have paper underneath me. Like you use to have it at school when using glitter, fold it in half then lie it under you so you are able to tip the excess back into the pot.




I would like to get the Gold and Grey Moonstone next.




Have you tried these?









2 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Very pretty.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Anonymous said...

Looks very nice on the nails! pretty for the holidays!

http://beautyholic-sayuri.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...