Wednesday 19 October 2011

Look what I found...

Well I am so pleased with these little beauties that I managed to get in TK Maxx yesterday.


They are a NYX lipgloss set that contains 10 colours that was £9.99. Then Nail Inc set for £19.99 that contains 6 full size colours and 4 mini colours.


Which swatches would you like first the Nails Inc or NYX Lipglosses?

I also spotted these great W7 nail sets that had 10 colours for around £16.99.





Have you spotted any good bargains in TK Maxx?

Thank you

K

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

I never really find anything when I go to TK Maxx :( I would be curious to know which colours are in your Nails Inc SEt, as some look like a few I've got (but they have a lot of similar colours)! I have never tried the NYX glosses, only the jumbo stick and eyeshadows, so would be interrested to see that as well!

Hannah said...

Oh my god! These are amazing finds! I can never ever find anything in my local TK Maxx and have virtually given up going in there, but I think I might pop in next time just to try my luck! xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments.

I find TK Maxx so hit and miss. But I couldn't resist these. I popped back today and they had some massive NYX palette sets...very tempting!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jealous! My local one is really rubbish!

Cali369 said...

I have a couple nearby I try to hit on regular basis. Hit and miss for me too but I have picked up some nice Leighton Denny sets and mineral makeup but usually I find the makeup is wrong colours or has had grubby fingers poked in them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...