Wednesday 26 October 2011

New limited Edition Vaseline

Well its been mentioned on twitter and in the blogsphere that Vaseline were realising a limited edition lip therapy tin. Well we have finally discovered what the flavour is....its Creme Brulee.I absolutely love my tins of Vaseline and would love to add this to my collection.

Thelimited edition Creme Brulee is availlable in Selfridges Oxford Street and Manchester Echnage square on the 27th October - 2nd November, and will be nationawide from the 3rd November. The RRP is £2.99.

Will you be tempted?

Thanks






6 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Nice! I love using Vaseline. This looks so cute.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Amy said...

I love Vaseline too! I also love the smell of Creme Brulee - I wonder if it's scented similarly to the UD Pocket Rocket lipglosses as I love those!

Will definitely be keeping my eye out for this! xx

Emma said...

Oh wow :D sounds absolutely scrummy, my purse can definitely stretch to £2.99 for this! xx

Kelly said...

Love the packaging and creme brulee...so i guess i will definitely be purchasing this.

Kelly
http://fromthesister.blogspot.com

Gaby Fauchon said...

Yum! & cute packaging!

lovexxxbeauty said...

I bet it smells lovely! I hope I can find it in stores near me. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...