Wednesday 19 October 2011

No7 Blusher Brush

I featured my No7 Face and Body brush on here a couple of weeks ago and I now wanted to show you my other favourite brush from No 7.
This is the No 7 Powder Blush Brush and retails at £11.50. What Boots say,
'The tapered bristles of the No7 blusher brush enables you to shape and colour your cheek area effortlessly'

I like the sleek black handles of No 7 brushes and the choice of brushes available in the range. The brushes are a good size and I like how they label each of the up in gold at the ends.

It has such a great size head that mean placing the blusher is very easy, you can concentrate the blusher exactly where you want it.
I have seen that other people have mentioned that it sheds so far, fingers crossed, mine hasn't yet.


I have just found that this brush really blends my blusher in nicely and I am always happy with the application. As you can see above it is the prefect size for my cheek.


I purchased my brush with the £5 off vouchers so got it for £6.50, I am not sure I would buy these full price. Especially as I have had some decent brushes from E.L.F for cheaper. But when the vouchers are available then I would consider trying some other brushes.

Have you tried any of the brushes from No 7?


Thanks

K

1 comment:

Stephanie Gauthier-Bujold said...

I have tried the Smokey Eyeliner brush and really like it. I think I might go with the eye colour brush next. Is there anyone who pays full price for No7 products though? It seems that the price is all inflated to fit the £5 vouchers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...