Saturday 15 October 2011

NOTD Knockout Red



My younger sister Hana, wanted to help out on the blog this weekend and show off her favourite nail colour of the moment - 17 Fast Finish in Knockout Red. I had some reservations at first as the colour in question was part of a free gift set you received with other purchases and I was worried that the colour wasn't part of the main line. But after a quick scan of the Boots website I discovered that it was a permanent colour.



Anyway I would describe the colour as more off a tomato red which looks great against her skin tone. She only applies 2 coats and she's good to go.



I'm a huge fan of 17 and as with all their polishes I feel that you can get a good few days out of them without any chipping and the finish itself is always good.



Boots currently have £1.00 off the the Fast Finish polishes, so you can pick this up for £1.99.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this red!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...