Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Rimmel London HD Union Jack Eyeshadow


Whilst having a nosey at the new beauty items on ASOS, I noticed these.

How cute are these?...I love all things with Union jack designs and these look great.

Here's what ASAO say,
'Union Jack eye shadows by Rimmel London. Featuring a unique flag design, the eye shadows are richly pigmented and come with a subtle shimmer finish. Designed to be worn together or alone, the eye shadows come in a selection of tonal shades.'

Now I haven't seen these anywhere else other than ASOS yet. They retail at £6.99 as as you can see they come 6 shades. In the image above they are left to right True Union Jack, English Oak, Black Cab, Purple Reign, Royal Blue and Green Park.

What do you think?



The Girlie Blog said...

Nice packaging. I am a Rimmel fan and will look for this next time.

Demonicsmurfette said...

Gorgeous packaging. Green Park and English Oak are my favs.

rock-or-not said...

I really love this packaging!!
But I would never buy this, this really not handy to use..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...