Wednesday 5 October 2011

Soft as a Baby Bum!

Hey,

As you maybe aware I have a little girl who is now 3 years old! My little one has sensitive skin, it was and still is a problem I have. We still can only use Fairy and Comfort Pure to wash her clothes or she comes out in a terrible rash...she costs me a fortune. We haven't even been able to change from Johnson's baby bath as when we last tried she came out in another rash. But on a recent trip to The Body Shop I noticed they stocked a baby range.
The products available in the range vary from Shampoo to Baby bath to massage oil as well as towels and flannels. The range is called Buriti Baby, its contains Amazon Buriti Oil.

I decided to give the range a go, I decided to pick up the Body Butter as my little one is prone to dry patches on her back.

The Body Butter is normally £12.50 for 200ml, which is quite steep for a baby product but believe me it goes along way. But currently The Body Shop are running 50% off all body butters. But I settled on the small 50ml tube, but for the life of me I can't remember how much it was.


What The Body Shop say,

'Our famous Body Butter in a paediatrician-approved formula for baby’s delicate skin. Contains Amazonian buriti oil.

  • Moisturises

  • Protects against drying'

As I said a little bit goes a really long way and my little one loves getting this out after she's been in the bath. She'll ask all the time 'can i apply my cream?'. It glides on effortlessly and it does have a scent but its only a natural sort of smell, nothing overpowering.


The little one wanted her picture used...bless her. It absorbs easily and doesn't leave her skin greasy or tacky.

It has certainly helped her dry patches and as it is on offer again I will stock up. I am also tempted by the Shampoo and Conditioner from the range. The other product that caught my eye was the massage oil. This would have been lovely for when she was a baby, to be able to rub in after a bath.


Have you tried anything from the range?


Thanks



1 comment:

Makeup and Mutts said...

Aww it's adorable that she wanted her photo used!

Glad you've found something else that works :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...