Monday 24 October 2011

Tophop Devour

Hey,

We have mentioned Topshop make-up range a few times on here, you can see the previous posts here. And today's post is on a new edition to my Topshop nail polish collection. This is called Devour and in the bottle it looks like a metallic purple, retails at £5.
I loved the shade when I saw it, such a deep purple.

But as you can see from the swatch below it is not as metallic on the nail.

But you still can see the tiny sparkles under the light.

It took 2 coats, they didn't dry particularly quick and I managed to catch my thumb so I now have a small dent in my nail :(. But oh well the colour is beautifully and its a great winter shade. It reminds me a little of ELF Dark Purple Glitter.


I would still like to get Late Show, Daredevil, Jewel in the Crown, Gypsy Night, Utilitarian and Sapphire. You can see the collection here.


What have you tried from Topshop? Any colours I should get in the nail polishes?


Thanks



2 comments:

Unknown said...

REally cute bottle!!
And great color!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment. The packaging is super cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...