Tuesday 6 December 2011

Bourjois Paris Delhi Shanghai Lippies



81, 80 and 82



These little beauties are part of Bourjois's Autumn/Winter collection.

Firstly the packaging is lovely, but you wouldn't expect anything else from Bourjois. The lippies themselves are lovely and creamy to apply. I find lipsticks to generally be drying but I was pleasantly surprised with these. (apologise for the lack of pics of the lippies on but my lips are in no fit state for pics at the moment)

They're quite pigmented and I love the colour choice. Would have to say though that I would only wear number 80, in the middle for the winter months as the other two are a bit too summery for my liking. The colours are nice but just not really me if I'm honest - always the way!

Overall very impressed with my first go with the Bourjois lipstick range, but would have to have a hunt for a better shade as the formula is perfect for me!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj6wYHQPZe670num3SiZMyJNuOJe95zI8w3FHIkloEoRspPvste7Caw07EaqE06pFsFnjVxWrnxo4foUAtLhZ6sBvdbS2Wk7cMuVyIXAEhbsRDOs-FB8325d_4XxEzXzMe0oQ_Yj-relQlZ/s1600/Lindsey.JPG">

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i agreee, 08 is for me. love these, great post!

Jessica and Josette said...

gotta love bourjois :-)

Jessica xo


http://jessicajosette.blogspot.com

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Oooooh love that name. I was born in Shanghai and it's really a very sensual place.
http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Dani B said...

How pretty! Love the packaging!

SilhouetteScreams said...

I like the look of 80 and 81 :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...