Wednesday 16 November 2011

Good Things Purifying Cleanser




I've been looking for a nice simple facial cleanser for a while now. I wanted something for the days I've worn little if no makeup. I'm obsessed with Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, but for the price I feel like it's such a waste to use unless my face is desperate or I've had quite a bit if makeup on.

So with that in mind off to Boots I went. I'd seen quite a few reviews of Good Things Skincare so I was quite keen to give the range a go and ended up with the Stay Clear Purifying Cleanser as I'm prone to a breakout.

Firstly it smells amazingly yummy with the super-fruit extracts - Blueberry and Mango, which was a definite plus. Downside got me, was the texture. I usually have a creamy cleanse and this has a gel liquid soap look and feel to it. But after I got past that, the product itself is great and does exactly what I wanted from it. My skin is left clean and refreshed - all traces of my makeup is removed. I've tried it with heavy makeup on and didn't do a terrible job, but I did have to go over with a bit of extra Toner afterwards. I also haven't noticed it effecting my dry skin either.

Overall it's a lovely refreshing cleanser to use that won't break the bank and it's made from natural products and ingredients.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, I came to know your blog , I loved and I'm following!
Congratulations and much success to you!

If you visit my blog, it will be very welcome and if you want to follow, welcome!
Kisses from Brazil

http://umamulherbemvestida.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...