Thursday 24 November 2011

Liz Earle Botanical Essence No 1


When I received this I wasn’t even aware that Liz Earle had a perfume in their range. My initial opinion was that as usually the packaging was perfect, making the whole think look and feel expensive. It would make such a gorgeous gift for someone.

It’s a lovely naturally scented perfume – very musky aromatic scent to it. Sounds a bit strange but it really works. It makes it a great everyday scent which is very suited to the winter months. I find it too strong for a summer fragrance – I like my summer scents quite fruity.

If I’m honest I can’t see everyone liking this and personally I think the scent would suit someone more mature. I do prefer something with either a floral or fruity scent, but obviously it all depends on what works for you.

2 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Yum. Love anything that smells natural.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com
http://www.geekettegazette.com

eula_w said...

I love citrus scents for summer perfume. I've never heard of this brand but the packaging looks lovely and I think this is a nice perfect gift too. :)

pheromone cologne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...