Monday 7 November 2011

Optimum Swiss Apple Renewal Serum





I'm waited until I've finished this before I commented on it as I'm not used to using a serum and wasn't completely sure how to add it into my routine. But I'll get to that.

First thing to note that this is based on the swiss apple serum used by celebs that would set you back around £200, where as this only costs around £9.99. It has a lovely apple scent to it (I was initially concerned it may be a sickly smell, but I was pleasantly surprised).

It has, what I've now established is, the usual gel like gel texture to it. Which soaks it easily. It's quite refreshing
and soothing at the same time.

I've been using this in replacing of my moisturiser* in the evening and I found that my skin was lovely and soft the next day. I love how my complexion looks when I'm using it regularly.

I'm currently trying out another serum so haven't replaced it yet and I've really noticed the difference. Just not as impressed with my complexion! Will be repurchasing on the weekend.

*note - will not be skipping moisturiser in the evening for the current winter months and will probably be using both


1 comment:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Very nice. Guess it was worth the price.

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...