Monday 21 November 2011

Sleek Peach Pout

Today's post is on Sleek Pout Polish in Peach Perfection.

The pout polishes come is around 10 shades for £4.50 ish. I decided on Peach Perfection as it looked lovely in the tube, such a creamy peach shade.

As Sleek say,
'A tinted lip conditioning balm formulated with natural oils such as Almond oil, Shea butter, avocado extract, Vitamin A, C and E to help condition lips and lock on moisture.'
It certainly is moisturising and feels lovely on. Though is does have an old taste...I know it's not for eating but you always get some on your tongue etc.

From the swatch below it looks pinky,

But it is more peach in the tub.

On the lips it comes out very pale and offers a good nude lip.

This is my first sleek pout polish and I currently would not pick up another one. I like the colour but it is nothing amazing and I do have similar shades. It does leave my lips soft but I don't like the taste. I also don't like applying it, as you would usually have to apply with your finger. If you want to do it when and out you always end up with the excess on your finger afterwards.

Are you a fan?

Thanks














4 comments:

Sara said...

Looks very pretty on you! x

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I like the color on you. Very pretty.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com
http://www.geekettegazette.com

Anonymous said...

I got rid of both I had because of the smell/taste. It's a real shame. I also didn't think they did a great moisturising job. colour is nice though

Unknown said...

very nice colour, im pale but i dont think pale enough for this. may have to scope out their other colours though x

http://lauralovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...