Friday 30 December 2011

Models Own Eyelash Curler

I had recently dropped my eyelash curlers on the floor and they broke....I was devastate as I was just about to use them and I don't have a back up. That lunch time I popped into Boots to pick a new pair up. I decided on this Model Own pair, I mainly got them as they looked nice....I know not a great reason.
These cost me £6 from Boots but now on Models Own website they are showing as £7, you can talk a look at them here. Here is what Models Own say,
'Use this professional Models Own Eyelash Curler to create show stopping lashes! The engineered handle helps steady your hand and creates fuller and more defined lashes.'


I may have picked these up for the wrong reason but these are brilliant! I always like to curl my lashes and these have made a great difference, they really open my eyes up and lift my lashes.





The handles on these make it so easy to grip and they make it easy to grip your eyelashes well without over squeezing.


I don't think I have owned a pair that aren't heated that have worked this well before.




All in all I am so happy with my purchase, these work brilliantly well and so much better than my last pair.




Have you tried these? What are your favourite eyelash curlers?




Thanks




4 comments:

samwells87 said...

My first pair were a gift from Avon when I was about 12 so I don't think I ever really used them until I was older and then realised how rubbish they were! I purchased a shu uemura pair and have never looked back! Have u ever tried Shu Uemmura, are the Models Own ones better? Thanks!! xoxo

Sd said...

I like the pink handles. so far my fave eyelash curler is the elf one.. it's awesome!


http://www.shellzdoll.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments.

Forgot to look at ELF.

Not tried Shu Uemmura.

aly said...

Love eyelash curlers, I need them to open my eyes...My absolute favorite is the Hot Lashes heated eyelash curler.. You should try that one and review..The best out there by far~!
A 2 pc kit that comes with a gold curler like the Shu one and a small heater base to heat just the pad in curler.
My rave product..hth`

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...