Monday 2 January 2012

Beauty Resolutions


I'm not one for making Big Resolutions as I never stick to them or even get around to starting them. So instead I thought I would try and stick to some basic things I should be doing anyway.

1. Take my makeup off properly every night - I'm usually too tired and a bit lazy!


2. Try to get 8 hours of sleep a night - not always easy when your alarm goes off between 5.30 to 6am


3. Purchase Silk Pillow cases - not really something I should be doing but more like something I want.



4. Try to be a bit more organised with day to day jobs, blogging and things - need to keep my room clean and tidy.


Finally my one actual resolution is to sort out a new home in the next few months, preferably not one made of sweets - despite how tasty it maybe.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my resolutions is to get organised. No matter how hard I try I'm always late and can never find my car keys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...