Friday 24 February 2012

GOSH Forest Floor

Today's post is a quick nail one of a Limited edition GOSH nail polish I got for Christmas.
This is Forest Floor from GOSH and is a sort of dark teal green shade (sorry I am rubbish with colours). I just love the colour!

The swatch was of 2 coats which gave a lovely finish. The consistency and finish really impressed me...this is my first GOSH polish. It has certainly has made me want to check out some more shades.



Are you a GOSH nail fan?


Thanks






6 comments:

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I like the dark green color.

Emma said...

That is a lovely shade. I like the look of the GOSH nail paint, might have to go andhave a looksy in real life.

Emma x.x.x

emmadazzle.com

Sian Ryan xo said...

i absolutely adore this colour! I am a big fan of gosh nail varnishes, especially their holographic one! :) xx

Anette said...

I'm yet to try a bad polish from GOSH, and I have many ;)

Anette said...

I'm yet to try a bad polish from GOSH, and I have many ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments.

After seeing the comments I really need to try more GOSH nail colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...