Monday 6 February 2012

Jimmy Choo Perfume

Hey,

Today's new post is on a Christmas present I had off the Hubby.

I had tried this perfume quite a lot when I used to walk through Debenhams on my lunch. Its not a scent I would normally go for. I used to test some on my wrist and later on in work would catch the scent again and kept thinking I need it.

Then my Mum had the perfume for her birthday and after trying her's out I knew I had to have it. Luckily the Hubby knew I wanted it and got it for Christmas.

I have the 60ml Eau deParfum.

Here's what Tamara Mellon, Founder & Chief Creative Officer of Jimmy Choo say's;
'Fragrance has always been part of my vision for Jimmy Choo. To fully extend the Jimmy Choo lifestyle, enveloping a woman with the sensuality and essence of the brand. I have always loved wearing perfume; it is part of my identity. Now to create a signature fragrance for Jimmy Choo expressing an aura of strength and beauty is my ultimate dream'

The perfume itself contains modern Fruity Chypre with warm, rich, woody depths. This certainly isn't a sickly sweet perfume its its a much warm sweet scent that has great staying power. The bottle itself would also look lovely on any make-up table.

The Eau de Parfum retails at around £39 for 60ml.

Are you a fan?

Thanks





1 comment:

socialitedreams said...

i haven't smelled it yet but realllly want to! this bottle is gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...